Danke für Ihr Interesse an ZENZOOM. Wir nehmen den Datenschutz ernst.
Thank you for your interest in ZENZOOM. We take the privacy seriously.
You can basically use our website without any personal data. If an affected person wishes to use our company’s services via our website, personal data processing may be required. If the processing of personal data is required and there is no legal basis for such processing, we will always seek the consent of the data subject.
The processing of personal data (eg name, address, e-mail address or telephone number of a data subject) is always in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) and in accordance with our country-specific data protection regulations.
As the controller, we have implemented numerous technical and organizational measures to ensure the most complete protection of personal data processed through our website. However, data transmissions over the Internet can generally contain security holes. Thus, a 100% protection can not be guaranteed. Therefore, each affected person can of course also alternatively, for example by phone, transfer personal data.
Diese Datenschutzerklärung beruht auf den Begriffsbestimmungen, die durch den Europäischen Richtlinien- und Verordnungsgeber beim Erlass der DSGVO benutzt wurden (Artikel 4 DSGVO). Diese Datenschutzerklärung soll für jede Person sowohl einfach lesbar, als auch leicht verständlich sein. Um dies sicher zu stellen, möchten wir zunächst die verwendeten Begrifflichkeiten erläutern. In dieser Datenschutzerklärung werden unter anderem diese Begriffsbestimmungen verwendet:
- ‘ Personal data ‘ means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘the data subject’); a natural person is regarded as identifiable, which can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by association with an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more special features, the expression of the physical , physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of this natural person;
- “Data subject” means any identified or identifiable natural person whose personal data are processed by the controller.
- ” Processing ” any process performed with or without the help of automated processes or any such process associated with personal data such as collecting, collecting, organizing, organizing, storing, adapting or modifying, reading, querying, using disclosure by submission, dissemination or any other form of provision, reconciliation or association, restriction, erasure or destruction;
- ” Restriction of processing ” means the marking of personal data stored in order to limit its future processing;
- ” Profiling ” means any kind of automated processing of personal data that involves the use of such personal information to evaluate certain personal aspects pertaining to a natural person, in particular aspects relating to job performance, economic situation, health, personal To analyze or predict preferences, interests, reliability, behavior, location or change of location of that natural person;
- ‘ Controller ‘ means the natural or legal person, public authority, body or body that alone or jointly with others decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data; where the purposes and means of such processing are determined by Union law or the law of the Member States, the controller or the specific criteria for his appointment may be provided for under Union or national law;
- ” Recipient ” means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body to which personal data are disclosed, whether or not it is a third party. However, authorities that may receive personal data under Union or national law in connection with a particular mission are not considered to be recipients; the processing of such data by the said authorities shall be in accordance with the applicable data protection rules in accordance with the purposes of the processing;
- ” Third party ” means a natural or legal person, public authority, body or body other than the data subject, the controller, the processor and the persons authorized under the direct responsibility of the controller or processor to process the personal data;
- ” Consent ” of the data subject to any expression of will, in an informed and unambiguous manner, in the form of a statement or other unambiguous confirmatory act, which voluntarily indicates to the data subject that they are involved in the processing of the personal data concerning them agrees.
3. Name and contact details of the data privacy controller
Dipl.-Ing.(FH) Valentin Sawislog
Tel 49 (0) 621- 43 62 49 38
Mobil 49 (0) 176- 49 12 24 76
Fax 49 (0) 621- 43 62 49 39
3. Collection and storage of personal data as well as the nature and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
You can basically use our website without disclosing your identity. When you visit our website, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- used browser and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- Ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well
- for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
b) By using our contact form
For questions of any kind, we offer you the opportunity to contact us via a form provided on our website. It is necessary to provide your name and a valid e-mail address so that we know who the request came from and to answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily. It is up to you to decide whether you want to enter this information in the contact form.
The data processing for the purpose of contacting us is in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO based on your voluntarily granted consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after completion of the request made by you.
c) For orders via our website
You can place orders through our website without registering.
Your personal data will be entered in an input mask and sent to us and stored. If you place an order through our website, we first collect the following data:
- Salutation, first name, last name,
- a valid email address,
- Telephone number (landline and / or mobile)
The collection of these data takes place
- to identify you as our customer;
- to process, fulfill and handle your order;
- for correspondence with you;
- for invoicing;
- for the settlement of possible liability claims, as well as the assertion of any claims against you;
- to ensure the technical administration of our website;
- to manage our customer data.
As part of the ordering process, you will obtain consent to process this information.
The data processing is based on your order and / or registration and is in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DSGVO for the stated purposes for the proper processing of your order and for the mutual fulfillment of obligations under the purchase agreement.
The personal data collected by us for the processing of your order will be stored until the expiration of the statutory retention obligation and then deleted, unless we are under Article 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO are obliged to store for a longer period of time due to tax and commercial requirements for storage and documentation (HGB, StGB or AO) or you are obliged to make further storage in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO have consented.
4. Disclosure of data
A transfer of your personal data from us to third parties takes place exclusively to the service partners involved in the execution of the contract, such as the logistics company commissioned with the delivery and the bank responsible for payment matters. However, in the case of the disclosure of your personal data to third parties, the scope of the data transmitted is limited to the minimum required.
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those mentioned above does not take place.
We will only share your personal information with third parties if:
- You your according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO have given express consent to this
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO a legal obligation exists, as well
- this is legally permissible and, according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
As part of the ordering process, we will obtain your consent to share your information with third parties.
In the cookie information is stored, each resulting in connection with the specific terminal used. However, this does not mean that we are immediately aware of your identity.
In addition, to improve usability, we also use temporary cookies that are stored on your device for a specified period of time. If you visit our site again to use our services, it automatically recognizes that you have already been with us and what inputs and settings you have made, so you do not have to re-enter them.
The data processed by cookies are for the purposes mentioned in order to safeguard our legitimate interests as well as third parties pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO required.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a note always appears before a new cookie is created. However, disabling cookies completely may mean that you can not use all features of our website.
6. Links to third party websites
The links published on our website are researched and compiled with the utmost care. However, we have no influence on the current and future design and content of the linked pages. We are not responsible for the content of the linked pages and we do not endorse the content of these pages. For illegal, incorrect or incomplete contents as well as for damages, which result from the use or disuse of the information, the provider of the web-site, to which reference was made, is liable. The liability of those who only point to the publication by a link is excluded. We are only responsible for third-party references if we have positive knowledge of them, ie also of any illegal or punishable content, and if it is technically possible and reasonable for us to prevent their use.
7. Analysis and Tracking Tools
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are based on Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. With the tracking measures to be used, we would like to ensure a needs-based design and the continuous optimization of our website. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our offer for you. These interests are to be regarded as justified within the meaning of the aforementioned provision.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
a) Google Analytics 1
We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc, for the purpose of customizing and continually optimizing our pages. (https://www.google.com/intl/en/about/) (1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA, hereafter “Google”). In this context, pseudonymised usage profiles are created and cookies (see under 5) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as
- Browser type / version,
- used operating system,
- Referrer URL (the previously visited page),
- Host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
- Time of server request,
are transferred to a Google server in the US and stored there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activity, and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage for the purpose of market research and customization of these websites. This information may also be transferred to third parties if required by law or as far as third parties process this data in the order. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with any other data provided by Google. The IP addresses are anonymized, so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking).
You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting the browser software accordingly; however, we point out that in this case not all features of our website may be fully exploited.
You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on ( https: //tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de ).
As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can prevent the collection by Google Analytics by clicking on the link above. An opt-out cookie will be set which will prevent the future collection of your data when you visit our website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again.
For more information about privacy related to Google Analytics, please see the following link in the Google Analytics Help Center: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en
8. Affected rights
You have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can provide information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed or the planned storage period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a The right to complain, the source of your data, if not collected from me, and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO to demand the rectification of incorrect or completed personal data stored by us immediately;
- in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, to require the deletion of your personal data stored by us, except where the processing is for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims is required;
- in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject their deletion and we no longer need the data, but you to assert, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR to obtain your personal data provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible;
- pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO your once granted consent to revoke against us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future, and
- according to Art. 77 GDPR to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our company headquarters.
10. Right of objection
If your personal data are based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO are processed, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without stating a particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
11. Data security
We use the widely used Secure Socket Layer (SSL) method in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. In general, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we’ll use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is encrypted is shown by the closed representation of the key or lock icon in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
1 Data protection authorities require the use of Google Analytics for the completion of a contract data processing agreement. A template will be available at http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/en.pdf from Google.